- New Response property is_redirect, which is true when the library
could have processed this response as a redirection (whether or not
it actually did).
- The timeout parameter now affects requests with both stream=True and
- The change in v2.0.0 to mandate explicit proxy schemes has been
reverted. Proxy schemes now default to http://.
- The CaseInsensitiveDict used for HTTP headers now behaves like a
normal dictionary when references as string or viewd in the
- No longer expose Authorization or Proxy-Authorization headers on
- Authorization is re-evaluated each redirect.
- On redirect, pass url as native strings.
- Fall-back to autodetected encoding for JSON when Unicode detection
- Headers set to None on the Session are now correctly not sent.
- Correctly honor decode_unicode even if it wasn't used earlier in
the same response.
- Stop advertising compress as a supported Content-Encoding.
- The Response.history parameter is now always a list.
- Many, many urllib3 bugfixes.